A pent shed has only one slope, usually from the front sloping down to the back. This creates a great roof for catching rain water, requiring only one run of guttering. It's often considered a more modern, contemporary style shed with the advantage of extra height.
There are many options to consider when siting your shed so if the configuration you need isn't listed, get in touch as it's likely available at no extra cost.
Why choose a sutton shed?
- Skilled proven tradesmen Our products are built to order and constructed using traditional techniques.
- Over 45 years of experience The Sutton Family have been successfully trading in Lincolnshire for over 45 years.
- High quality materials Constructed using sustainably sourced, high quality timbers, our products are built to last.
- 4 week lead time All of our products are built in-house to your exact specifications.
- Recommended by our customers The majority of our business comes via word-of-mouth from our happy customers.